Vestra Inet offers exciting new opportunities for self-motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are looking to grow within a dynamic and creative team. If you meet the required qualifications, send us your resume!
Business Development Associate
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Sales Associate with good social and marketing skills as well as an upbeat positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Duties will include:
- Locating potential clientele
- Making sales pitches to prospective customers
- Analyzing customer requirements and guiding them towards our offered web services
- Putting together proposals and finalizing deals
- Project management (communicating between our web development team and the client)
- Maintaining customer relationships and upselling
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- College degree in marketing, business, IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years sales or marketing experience
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle (you will be meeting clients at their place of business within the GTA)
As a business development associate, we would like someone who is self-motivated and personable – someone who is optimistic and is committed to great customer service. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
Compensation: Base salary + Commission.
Please apply only if you have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Content Writer / Receptionist
Content Writer/Receptionist We are currently seeking an individual to join our dynamic team as a Content Writer with Receptionist duties at the Concord location (close to Steeles & Keele near York U). You will be the face of the company as the first person clients meet upon entering our office. An independent, self-motivated individual is preferred.
- Writing new and editing existing technical website content (industrial and commercially driven subjects)
- Updating existing texts to make them SEO friendly
- Making blog posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Written client communication
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Writing and editing experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to organize and multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Professional tone (when answering phone calls, directing clients)
- Professional appearance
****Please note: At the end of the interview you will be required to write or edit a short paragraph as a demonstration of your skill****
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 /hour