Table of content
- 3 Benefits Of SEO For Small Businesses
- 4 Important Elements of SEO
- 3 Valuable Features Only an SEO Company in Toronto Can Bring Your Business
- 3 Digital Marketing Trends for Right Now
- Why Social Media is Important for SEO
- Meet Michael – Vestra Inet’s Graphic Designer, Web Designer + Photographer
- 2 Reasons Why SEO is Imperative for Small Businesses
- Why A Reputable SEO Company In Toronto Is Essential For Your Business
- How Your Business Can Benefit from SEO While Protecting its Data
- The Importance of Engagement to Your SEO in Toronto
- Improving Your SEO in Toronto with Voice-Search
- Behind-the-Scenes of Running An Effective SEO Campaign in Toronto
- MVP : The 1, 2, 3 of effective SEO in Toronto
- WordPress: Why and Why Not?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Business Social Media Strategy
- Toronto SEO Masterclass: Long Tail Keywords and Ranking Higher
- Why Keyword Cannibalization Can Ruin SEO
- The Search Engine Optimization Conferences in Toronto Worth Attending
- Three SEO & Web Design Concepts That Will Dominate 2017
- Setting Up The Perfect SEO Slack Channel
- Taking a Look at Google's SEO Search Algorithms
- What is SEO?
- Promoting Local SEO for Toronto Businesses
- Generate Business with an SEO Campaign
- Approaches to Search Engine Optimization in Toronto
- What an SEO Company in Toronto Should Do For You
- The Necessity of SEO in Toronto
- The Benefits of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Does My Toronto Business Really Need SEO?
- Why You Need An SEO Toronto Specialist Service
- The Need For SEO For Toronto Based Companies
- Soaring Above Competition: SEO in Toronto Redefined
Mobile Friendly Websites' Impact on SEO
We all knew this day was coming, and it looks like it’s finally upon us. Google is looking at structuring their search results with a mobile-first initiative. By ranking sites based on their mobile friendliness, non-mobile friendly sites will see a drop in search results in the very near future (if they haven’t already). For Toronto SEO this is incredibly important. If you have a website that isn’t mobile friendly, it’s time to start looking at upgrading. Mobile responsive websites have many benefits for your web clients, including a smoother mobile experience, as well as higher conversion rates, but did you know that it’s already benefitting your SEO Toronto campaign?
Read more about Upcoming Google Algorithm Changes
Mobile is Great for Local SEO
When searching on Google, your location is always taken into account. If you’re looking for a business or service, Google will always prioritize what is closer to you as those search results are more relevant to you. If you’re searching for a café and find one in Alberta, that won’t be much help to you.
Where mobile phones come into this is that your mobile phone pinpoints your location much more strongly than a desktop computer will. Because a mobile phone is well, mobile, your results will fluctuate depending on where you are (as compared with the relatively static results you’ll see from your desktop). If your website is optimized for mobile phones, your website will come up much more frequently than competitor sites that aren’t optimized.
Get local clients through your mobile website easily, with a mobile-friendly site that boosts your local SEO Toronto results.
Mobile Traffic is Growing
Google is taking note of the amount of mobile users, and knows that their numbers continue to grow. That’s why mobile friendly websites are more important than ever, because if your site isn’t optimized it impacts user experience. Mobile friendly just makes business sense. By utilizing intuitive mobile menus, making pages easier to scroll through, larger text etc. you’re improving user experience and gaining higher conversion rates. When most of your clients are switching to mobile internet browsing, you’re losing valuable customers if you haven’t made the switch already! Doing SEO for your Toronto business won’t cut it without a mobile friendly site to support your endeavours.