- 3 Benefits Of SEO For Small Businesses
- 4 Important Elements of SEO
- 3 Valuable Features Only an SEO Company in Toronto Can Bring Your Business
- 3 Digital Marketing Trends for Right Now
- Why Social Media is Important for SEO
- Meet Michael – Vestra Inet’s Graphic Designer, Web Designer + Photographer
- 2 Reasons Why SEO is Imperative for Small Businesses
- Why A Reputable SEO Company In Toronto Is Essential For Your Business
- How Your Business Can Benefit from SEO While Protecting its Data
- The Importance of Engagement to Your SEO in Toronto
- Improving Your SEO in Toronto with Voice-Search
- Behind-the-Scenes of Running An Effective SEO Campaign in Toronto
- MVP : The 1, 2, 3 of effective SEO in Toronto
- WordPress: Why and Why Not?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Business Social Media Strategy
- Toronto SEO Masterclass: Long Tail Keywords and Ranking Higher
- Why Keyword Cannibalization Can Ruin SEO
- The Search Engine Optimization Conferences in Toronto Worth Attending
- Three SEO & Web Design Concepts That Will Dominate 2017
- Setting Up The Perfect SEO Slack Channel
- Mobile Friendly Websites' Impact on SEO
- Taking a Look at Google's SEO Search Algorithms
- What is SEO?
- Promoting Local SEO for Toronto Businesses
- Generate Business with an SEO Campaign
- Approaches to Search Engine Optimization in Toronto
- The Necessity of SEO in Toronto
- The Benefits of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Does My Toronto Business Really Need SEO?
- Why You Need An SEO Toronto Specialist Service
- The Need For SEO For Toronto Based Companies
- Soaring Above Competition: SEO in Toronto Redefined
What an SEO Company in Toronto Should Do For You
Every day you’ll come across falsehoods about SEO (search engine optimization):
“SEO is dead.”
“SEO is a new tactic.”
“SEO has always been the same.”
All three of the above statements are false. Ask an SEO company in Toronto that knows what it’s doing. Everyone in the company will tell you that:
- SEO is NOT dead. It never has been and while online experiences and communications are apart of people’s everyday lives, SEO will not die.
- SEO is not a new tactic. It just hasn’t been known by many businesses until now to be an effective tactic to bring customers closer to their business. Every year more small businesses and even big brands start to see the importance of incorporating SEO into their business plan, otherwise their competitors win.
- SEO has come a long way from the end of the 20th century. If you’ve heard of keyword stuffing, cloaking, link farms, or duplicate content, that means you know outdated SEO techniques, often characterized as “black-hat” SEO tactics today. Someone who employs “white-hat” SEO tactics takes into account not only search engine algorithm changes but their human audience as well. Creating content for people is what Google and other search engines wants to see and will rank your site higher.
If an SEO company in Toronto approaches you who tells you that they can rank your business on the first page in search engines immediately or within a few a weeks, it’s best to steer clear from that company because SEO takes a while, no matter how great of a site or piece of content you have.
A big reason for this is that Google goes through anywhere from 500-600 algorithm changes every year with a few major ones that businesses actually notice. So on average, there’s an algorithm change at least once every day of the year.
Your site doesn’t have to be affected by those changes if you use the right SEO tactics. A good SEO company in Toronto should teach you this, along with the correct SEO tactics to use.
You should find an SEO company that shows you exactly how the process will go and is not afraid to tell you that your site might fluctuate and that SEO is an investment that will not see immediate results. But if you don’t start using SEO now, it’ll only be more difficult for your business to compete with others later.