- Briefing Your Web Development Company
- 4 Essential Elements Of A High Converting Landing Page
- 5 Convincing Benefits a Toronto Web Design Team is Worth Investing in
- Website Design: the Make or Break of Businesses
- The Brief Timeline: The History of Web Browsers
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Web Design
- A Brief History on the Transformation of Web Design
- Why Good Web Design Must Be Mobile-Friendly
- 3 Web Development Trends in 2019
- The Elements of User-Friendly Toronto Web Design
- The Importance of Responsive Web Design for Your Business
- Corporate Identity: Give Your Business a Personality
- Understanding Cookies and Its Impact on User Experience & Web Design
- Machine Learning And Its Tremendous Effect On Web Design
- The ChatBot – From the Drawing Board into Web Design
- Web Design Fundamentals: High Quality Pages
- 5 Pillars of Great Website Design
- The Importance of SSL Certificates in Web Development
- [VIDEO] Tip of the Week: Website Design - Keeping it Beautiful
- How to Choose a Great Web Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design is Critical in 2017
- CSS and its Importance in Website Design
- Why You Need to Give Your Website a Face-lift
- 5 Most Important Stages in Web Development
- Follow us on Instagram
- Why Effective Web Design Matters
- The Basic Requirements of Effective Web Design
- The 3 Most Important Factors in Effective Custom Web Design for Toronto Businesses
- The Evolution of Web Design
- Toronto Web Design That Will Steer your Business in the Right Direction
- 3 Elements of Good Web Design
- Choosing the best in Web Design
- We understand working in the Toronto web development industry
- Factors to consider when hiring web development in Toronto
- Why utilize a Toronto web development company?
- What Your Website Design in Toronto Should Do For You
- Why Your Site Needs Quality Web Development
- Factors to Consider when Hiring a Toronto Web Development Company
- Trends in Web Design
- The Role of Toronto Web Design
- An Overview of Web Development in Toronto
- Custom Web Design Solutions At Vestra Inet
- Why Is Proper Website Design So Important For A Company?
- How To Choose The Right Website Design Toronto Company
3 Key Features To Help You Choose Professional Web Design in Toronto
Web design in Toronto is limitless. From large companies to freelancers, it will be difficult to set your eyes on one that applies best to your industry, business, and consumers. Many still believe that it’s not necessary to have a well-designed website especially if your business has been around for longer than the Internet has and it shows up at the top of search results.
Many businesses who don’t have impressive web design still appear at the top of search results because of the amount of links they’ve managed to accrue since the site launched. Backlinks are one of the top three search engine ranking factors so it’s no wonder that these websites, even with poor design, have higher exposure than websites with great design.
You may be wondering then: “Why do I need to care about web design?”
When you are doing research, such as say…for web design in Toronto, what site are you more likely to stay on? One that is well designed or one that is not? Every website gives off a certain type of impression. You want your website to emulate professionalism.
For this purpose your website needs to have these key features relating to web design:
Quick Page Loading Speed
Patience runs out, especially online wherever is supposed to be given to you at the click of a button. If your site visitor is sitting there waiting for your site to load because you have too many elements within it, they’re quickly going to jump to the competitor website. You may have just lost months of business.
Cell phones are changing the way we find information. We don’t have to wait until we get home to find out information or call a friend to look something up. So many people have data service on their phone, and if not, chances are they’re close to a place with Wi-Fi. If your website isn’t optimized to be mobile-friendly then your potential customer will be wondering if you actually care about providing the best possible experience for them.
Correct Colour and Font Application
Many web design Toronto companies brush this off because they find these two aspects to be “silly” and not worth thinking about, however, there are whole fields of consumer psychology dedicated to colour and font. They affect us subconsciously and that’s more important than what you consciously focus on.