Table of content
- Briefing Your Web Development Company
- 5 Convincing Benefits a Toronto Web Design Team is Worth Investing in
- Website Design: the Make or Break of Businesses
- The Brief Timeline: The History of Web Browsers
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Web Design
- A Brief History on the Transformation of Web Design
- Why Good Web Design Must Be Mobile-Friendly
- 3 Web Development Trends in 2019
- The Elements of User-Friendly Toronto Web Design
- The Importance of Responsive Web Design for Your Business
- Corporate Identity: Give Your Business a Personality
- Understanding Cookies and Its Impact on User Experience & Web Design
- Machine Learning And Its Tremendous Effect On Web Design
- The ChatBot – From the Drawing Board into Web Design
- Web Design Fundamentals: High Quality Pages
- 5 Pillars of Great Website Design
- The Importance of SSL Certificates in Web Development
- [VIDEO] Tip of the Week: Website Design - Keeping it Beautiful
- How to Choose a Great Web Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design is Critical in 2017
- CSS and its Importance in Website Design
- Why You Need to Give Your Website a Face-lift
- 5 Most Important Stages in Web Development
- Follow us on Instagram
- Why Effective Web Design Matters
- The Basic Requirements of Effective Web Design
- The 3 Most Important Factors in Effective Custom Web Design for Toronto Businesses
- The Evolution of Web Design
- Toronto Web Design That Will Steer your Business in the Right Direction
- 3 Elements of Good Web Design
- Choosing the best in Web Design
- We understand working in the Toronto web development industry
- Factors to consider when hiring web development in Toronto
- Why utilize a Toronto web development company?
- What Your Website Design in Toronto Should Do For You
- Why Your Site Needs Quality Web Development
- Factors to Consider when Hiring a Toronto Web Development Company
- Trends in Web Design
- The Role of Toronto Web Design
- An Overview of Web Development in Toronto
- Custom Web Design Solutions At Vestra Inet
- Why Is Proper Website Design So Important For A Company?
- 3 Key Features To Help You Choose Professional Web Design in Toronto
- How To Choose The Right Website Design Toronto Company
4 Essential Elements Of A High Converting Landing Page
Running a business in the current digital market is all about balance. Presentation is equally important as the logistical side of the business. To ace the presentation and online presence of a business with a well-designed website, one needs to also focus on the landing page, a portal that bridges the gap between a random browser and a customer.
It is basically geared to attract potential customers to interact and possibly become a patron. To do this, a business needs to focus on conversion rate optimization, which is defined by the ratio of the number of people who became customers to the actual number of people that visited the landing page. Thus, any business owner would want a great conversion rate for their landing page.
4 steps to achieve an attractive landing page.
1. Focus On Quality Content
The content on your page is one of the most important aspects of creating a successful landing page. Thus, make sure that the content is appealing, addresses the pain points of the customer, and offers a solution that is your unique selling point. Apart from this, the content also needs to be succinct as lengthy paragraphs will guarantee a higher bounce rate.
2. Prioritize Visuals
People are visual creatures, and images are far more enticing than any text. Hence, rather than addressing all your customers with content, also focus on high-quality images and videos that also address the above-mentioned points. This way, you can target the user visually as well as through text. Combine these images with eye-catching colors and a pleasing layout and you are guaranteed to win over some new patrons.
3. Emphasize CTAs
Apart from attractive visuals and texts, you also need to provide a prompt to the customer which will encourage them to purchase your product or service. This is known as a call to action or CTA and is perhaps the most important part of a landing page. Thus, to achieve such a prominent CTA, make sure that the button or prompt is visible throughout the page and must stand out to the user. However, it’s also important to not be too pushy, or customers might find it unpalatable. Hence, mastering CTAs is a balancing act that requires some trial and error.
4. Remove Distractions
Since a landing page is geared towards converting users into customers, it needs to be a lot more streamlined than a website. Make sure that there are no distractions in the form of other links that might take users to different pages and remove all elements from the page that might be a potential distraction. The major idea behind this is to redirect the customer’s thoughts toward the CTA and to boost your landing page conversion rate.
Thus, by following these 4 steps, your business will have a spectacular landing page that will bring in a lot of new clientele.
Are you looking for more help to grow your business? You can rely on us at Vestra Inet for developing a website that is suitable for your specific business. Get in touch with us today to learn about our wide range of services.