- Briefing Your Web Development Company
- 4 Essential Elements Of A High Converting Landing Page
- 5 Convincing Benefits a Toronto Web Design Team is Worth Investing in
- Website Design: the Make or Break of Businesses
- The Brief Timeline: The History of Web Browsers
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Web Design
- A Brief History on the Transformation of Web Design
- Why Good Web Design Must Be Mobile-Friendly
- 3 Web Development Trends in 2019
- The Importance of Responsive Web Design for Your Business
- Corporate Identity: Give Your Business a Personality
- Understanding Cookies and Its Impact on User Experience & Web Design
- Machine Learning And Its Tremendous Effect On Web Design
- The ChatBot – From the Drawing Board into Web Design
- Web Design Fundamentals: High Quality Pages
- 5 Pillars of Great Website Design
- The Importance of SSL Certificates in Web Development
- [VIDEO] Tip of the Week: Website Design - Keeping it Beautiful
- How to Choose a Great Web Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design is Critical in 2017
- CSS and its Importance in Website Design
- Why You Need to Give Your Website a Face-lift
- 5 Most Important Stages in Web Development
- Follow us on Instagram
- The Basic Requirements of Effective Web Design
- The 3 Most Important Factors in Effective Custom Web Design for Toronto Businesses
- The Evolution of Web Design
- Toronto Web Design That Will Steer your Business in the Right Direction
- 3 Elements of Good Web Design
- Choosing the best in Web Design
- We understand working in the Toronto web development industry
- Factors to consider when hiring web development in Toronto
- Why utilize a Toronto web development company?
- What Your Website Design in Toronto Should Do For You
- Why Your Site Needs Quality Web Development
- Factors to Consider when Hiring a Toronto Web Development Company
- Trends in Web Design
- The Role of Toronto Web Design
- An Overview of Web Development in Toronto
- Custom Web Design Solutions At Vestra Inet
- Why Is Proper Website Design So Important For A Company?
- 3 Key Features To Help You Choose Professional Web Design in Toronto
- How To Choose The Right Website Design Toronto Company
The Elements of User-Friendly Toronto Web Design
User-friendly design is a buzz-word among web and app developers alike – but what does user-friendly mean exactly?
The average attention span of a person is around 8 seconds – in Toronto web design, that’s 8 seconds you have to make a lasting impression upon the person accessing your website. User-friendly design prioritizes the experience of the user by streamlining the interactions they have with your website. Developers do this in a number of ways, taking from a combination of elements such as readability, navigation, mobile optimization, and the time it takes for your site to load.
Today we’ll discuss how developers achieve user-friendly Toronto web design by assessing readability, navigation, optimization, and site load time.
As the 8-second average attention span might suggest, most users probably won’t read the entirety of your site’s content. Rather, they will scan the entirety of your home page to look for key information. Ensuring your website offers a degree of readability will allow them to focus on the information that is most pertinent to your call to action. Achieving readability is simple: keep it short and sweet.
Your site should be organized with the user in mind – this means organizing the site navigation so that it prioritizes the interests of the user. Adding a search bar is one example of prioritizing the user as it allows them to quickly sift through relevant information without having to search the entirety of your site.
Not everyone accesses the internet through their desktop – in fact, most people access the internet via their smart phone. Ensuring your site is user-friendly and engaging across all platforms is imperative to your business. Your site should be accessible and consistent across all devices and screen sizes.
Site Load Time
If your site doesn’t load within 4-6 seconds, your site is deemed too slow. 4-6 seconds is the majority of the average person’s attention span, so if your site’s loading time extends beyond that you can probably guess that it will drive users away. This can also detriment your search engine result rankings on leading search engines.
User-Friendly Toronto Web Design with Vestra Inet
If you’re looking for user-friendly Toronto web design, then opt for web design services with Vestra Inet. We offer the knowledge and capabilities needed to bring your business to life online. We maintain user-friendly design practices that incorporate key elements such as readability, navigation, optimization, and site load time. We understand the importance of prioritizing user-friendly design in developing your website, while also creating solutions that are unique to your business. Call us today to learn more about Vestra’s custom web design services!