- Briefing Your Web Development Company
- 4 Essential Elements Of A High Converting Landing Page
- 5 Convincing Benefits a Toronto Web Design Team is Worth Investing in
- Website Design: the Make or Break of Businesses
- The Brief Timeline: The History of Web Browsers
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Web Design
- A Brief History on the Transformation of Web Design
- Why Good Web Design Must Be Mobile-Friendly
- 3 Web Development Trends in 2019
- The Elements of User-Friendly Toronto Web Design
- Corporate Identity: Give Your Business a Personality
- Understanding Cookies and Its Impact on User Experience & Web Design
- Machine Learning And Its Tremendous Effect On Web Design
- The ChatBot – From the Drawing Board into Web Design
- Web Design Fundamentals: High Quality Pages
- 5 Pillars of Great Website Design
- The Importance of SSL Certificates in Web Development
- [VIDEO] Tip of the Week: Website Design - Keeping it Beautiful
- How to Choose a Great Web Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design is Critical in 2017
- CSS and its Importance in Website Design
- Why You Need to Give Your Website a Face-lift
- 5 Most Important Stages in Web Development
- Follow us on Instagram
- The Basic Requirements of Effective Web Design
- The 3 Most Important Factors in Effective Custom Web Design for Toronto Businesses
- The Evolution of Web Design
- Toronto Web Design That Will Steer your Business in the Right Direction
- 3 Elements of Good Web Design
- Choosing the best in Web Design
- We understand working in the Toronto web development industry
- Factors to consider when hiring web development in Toronto
- Why utilize a Toronto web development company?
- What Your Website Design in Toronto Should Do For You
- Why Your Site Needs Quality Web Development
- Factors to Consider when Hiring a Toronto Web Development Company
- Trends in Web Design
- The Role of Toronto Web Design
- An Overview of Web Development in Toronto
- Custom Web Design Solutions At Vestra Inet
- Why Is Proper Website Design So Important For A Company?
- 3 Key Features To Help You Choose Professional Web Design in Toronto
- How To Choose The Right Website Design Toronto Company
The Importance of Responsive Web Design for Your Business
Maybe you’ve heard the term “responsive web design” (RWD) when searching for a company that offers web design in Toronto – but you may not have a clue as to what purpose it serves. RWD allows consistency across devices when viewing your website – regardless of size, by being flexible and fluid depending on the size of your screen. RWD optimizes your website to ensure your website looks great whether you’re on a desktop, a tablet, or a mobile device (and everything in-between). It eliminates any need to zoom in to read text, see images or tap to select a target, and to horizontally scroll to see the entirety of your site. In the past, web developers would build more than one site to accommodate for the inconsistencies in screen size. Today – RWD is the one-site method to successful web design – and is imperative in ensuring your business’s success online.
Today we will discuss the importance of responsive web design in Toronto for your business.
Maximize Reach to Clients
Prospective clients who view your website won’t always visit using their desktops. More and more people access the internet through their mobile device. Ensuring your website is compatible across all devices – regardless of screen size, will ensure that the user-experience of your website is consistent. Consistency in user-experience for your prospective clients can also serve to increase your business’s lead generation and overall success.
A Step Ahead of the Competition
The fact is many companies have poorly-designed websites (if they have a website at all). In this day and age, you’ll want to ensure your website is highly accessible to prospective clients. Luckily, opting for RWD is one way to accomplish this. In 2015, Google updated its algorithm to also consider a website’s mobile presence as a factor in deciphering its ranking signal. Websites that are incompatible with mobile devices do not do as well as websites that are responsive. That means by opting for RWD, you can better your search engine standing against competitors.
Finding a Reputable RWD Company
Vestra Inet develops websites that are responsive and consistent regardless of screen size or device. Our web design in Toronto incorporates the basic tenets of RWD to ensure your business is highly accessible for your website’s users. We prioritize interactivity, visuality, and informativity in your website’s design to ensure a seamless transition across all devices. Call us today to learn more about our web design in Toronto.