- Briefing Your Web Development Company
- 4 Essential Elements Of A High Converting Landing Page
- 5 Convincing Benefits a Toronto Web Design Team is Worth Investing in
- Website Design: the Make or Break of Businesses
- The Brief Timeline: The History of Web Browsers
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Web Design
- A Brief History on the Transformation of Web Design
- Why Good Web Design Must Be Mobile-Friendly
- 3 Web Development Trends in 2019
- The Elements of User-Friendly Toronto Web Design
- The Importance of Responsive Web Design for Your Business
- Corporate Identity: Give Your Business a Personality
- Understanding Cookies and Its Impact on User Experience & Web Design
- Machine Learning And Its Tremendous Effect On Web Design
- The ChatBot – From the Drawing Board into Web Design
- Web Design Fundamentals: High Quality Pages
- 5 Pillars of Great Website Design
- The Importance of SSL Certificates in Web Development
- [VIDEO] Tip of the Week: Website Design - Keeping it Beautiful
- How to Choose a Great Web Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design is Critical in 2017
- CSS and its Importance in Website Design
- Why You Need to Give Your Website a Face-lift
- Follow us on Instagram
- The Basic Requirements of Effective Web Design
- The 3 Most Important Factors in Effective Custom Web Design for Toronto Businesses
- The Evolution of Web Design
- Toronto Web Design That Will Steer your Business in the Right Direction
- 3 Elements of Good Web Design
- Choosing the best in Web Design
- We understand working in the Toronto web development industry
- Factors to consider when hiring web development in Toronto
- Why utilize a Toronto web development company?
- What Your Website Design in Toronto Should Do For You
- Why Your Site Needs Quality Web Development
- Factors to Consider when Hiring a Toronto Web Development Company
- Trends in Web Design
- The Role of Toronto Web Design
- An Overview of Web Development in Toronto
- Custom Web Design Solutions At Vestra Inet
- Why Is Proper Website Design So Important For A Company?
- 3 Key Features To Help You Choose Professional Web Design in Toronto
- How To Choose The Right Website Design Toronto Company
5 Most Important Stages in Web Development
Web development for Toronto businesses involves a variety of factors. Developing a website is a long process, and every step is incredibly important. Let’s detail some of the crucial steps that involved in the web development process.
1. Choosing a Domain Name
Think about your domain name carefully. It might be obvious to go with your business name, but have you thought about .ca versus .com? A .ca domain will target Google results more strongly in Canada than in the United States. Small decisions like the domain can have a huge impact, and should definitely be considered in the web development process.
2. Layout and Colour
When developing your website, an eye-catching website is incredibly important. We actually discussed the importance of a powerful and unique colour scheme, so if you’d like to learn about that in greater depth check it out. But beyond that, a logical layout is just as important as the colour scheme. Make sure your website is visually easy to understand as readers will skim in an “F” shape.
3. Strategies for Future Updates
Web development for Toronto businesses needs to stay fresh, as old websites tend to gather dust. The don’t gather traditional dust, but rather internet dust, where Google begins to forget about them, they rarely get visits, and their designs eventually show their age. It’s important to have strategies for how you will keep your website fresh for months and years after the final design. Develop a news section, a blog section, update the homepage slides, all these factors will keep your website fresh and not put those hours of web development to waste years down the line.
4. Mobile Web Development
When creating a layout, the mobile version is just as important to consider. Keeping the original integrity of the desktop layout, while making the mobile version easy and intuitive are important factors to consider during the web development process. If you’re developing a new website, don’t forget to include a mobile version, it’s SEO suicide if you don’t!
5. Track Traffic Metrics, User Behaviour and More
How do you know that your newly developed website is actually making an impact? You have to install Google Analytics codes, track organic search traffic, and be on top of all of those metrics that impact conversion rates. The most crucial factor in web development for Toronto businesses is that those developed websites are actually generating new revenue, so of course you’ll want to make sure you are utilizing it to its full potential by getting updated metrics every week.