- Briefing Your Web Development Company
- 4 Essential Elements Of A High Converting Landing Page
- 5 Convincing Benefits a Toronto Web Design Team is Worth Investing in
- Website Design: the Make or Break of Businesses
- The Brief Timeline: The History of Web Browsers
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Web Design
- A Brief History on the Transformation of Web Design
- Why Good Web Design Must Be Mobile-Friendly
- 3 Web Development Trends in 2019
- The Elements of User-Friendly Toronto Web Design
- The Importance of Responsive Web Design for Your Business
- Corporate Identity: Give Your Business a Personality
- Understanding Cookies and Its Impact on User Experience & Web Design
- The ChatBot – From the Drawing Board into Web Design
- Web Design Fundamentals: High Quality Pages
- 5 Pillars of Great Website Design
- The Importance of SSL Certificates in Web Development
- [VIDEO] Tip of the Week: Website Design - Keeping it Beautiful
- How to Choose a Great Web Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design is Critical in 2017
- CSS and its Importance in Website Design
- Why You Need to Give Your Website a Face-lift
- 5 Most Important Stages in Web Development
- Follow us on Instagram
- Why Effective Web Design Matters
- The Basic Requirements of Effective Web Design
- The 3 Most Important Factors in Effective Custom Web Design for Toronto Businesses
- The Evolution of Web Design
- Toronto Web Design That Will Steer your Business in the Right Direction
- 3 Elements of Good Web Design
- Choosing the best in Web Design
- We understand working in the Toronto web development industry
- Factors to consider when hiring web development in Toronto
- Why utilize a Toronto web development company?
- What Your Website Design in Toronto Should Do For You
- Why Your Site Needs Quality Web Development
- Factors to Consider when Hiring a Toronto Web Development Company
- Trends in Web Design
- The Role of Toronto Web Design
- An Overview of Web Development in Toronto
- Custom Web Design Solutions At Vestra Inet
- Why Is Proper Website Design So Important For A Company?
- 3 Key Features To Help You Choose Professional Web Design in Toronto
- How To Choose The Right Website Design Toronto Company
Machine Learning And Its Tremendous Effect On Web Design
Web design continues to evolve with different approaches, designs, and layouts being experimented with, tweaked, and fine-tuned with each passing year. The same holds true for various technologies and the media presented on them. A technological marvel that continues to be on the rise is artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Machine learning is a subset of artificial intelligence; it essentially involves the constant feeding of data to a computer for it to “learn”. Machine learning is tuning a computer’s intelligence by conditioning it to output certain functions and behaviours when fed certain types of information.
In doing so, a computer’s algorithms are constantly evolving, learning, and adapting to the data it is being fed. This computer analyzes the data that it is given, and it would ideally output the desired result to the user.
When it comes to web design, the user experience is incredibly vital. Making content on a website readable, easily accessible, having text and images load quickly, and allowing the site to be navigated efficiently are a few things that improve the user experience.
The user experience is highly dependent on the user, and users of different demographics have different preferences. For example, North American or “Western” demographics favour more simplistic, hierarchal UX designs while UX design in China contain much more text and images that may appear unappealing to the Western eye.
The point is: people have different tastes. Thus, they would have different design preferences. A San Francisco-based startup uses machine learning to design machine learning to tailor a website’s design and layout to the user’s preferences. The program would analyze a plethora of a user’s data to tailor the design to their unique preferences.
Whether it be through user experience or chatbots – machine learning and artificial intelligence has a huge impact on web design!
While there are some companies that utilize machine learning to improve the user experience, machine learning currently has a huge effect on web design, which is most evident in chatbots! Chatbots seem to become increasingly evident in the web design space.
Various businesses have begun to use chatbots within their websites instead of hiring the employ of customer service representatives. These chatbots would respond to customer queries, and provide as much assistance as they can to these customers.
Chatbots utilize machine learning. It’s an AI program that has used machine learning to learn how to respond and provide helpful assistance to customers. Whether it be providing directions to a certain location on the site or information on a certain subject, we’re merely scratching the surface with machine learning and web design.