- Briefing Your Web Development Company
- 4 Essential Elements Of A High Converting Landing Page
- 5 Convincing Benefits a Toronto Web Design Team is Worth Investing in
- Website Design: the Make or Break of Businesses
- The Brief Timeline: The History of Web Browsers
- Top 5 Principles of Effective Web Design
- A Brief History on the Transformation of Web Design
- Why Good Web Design Must Be Mobile-Friendly
- 3 Web Development Trends in 2019
- The Elements of User-Friendly Toronto Web Design
- The Importance of Responsive Web Design for Your Business
- Corporate Identity: Give Your Business a Personality
- Understanding Cookies and Its Impact on User Experience & Web Design
- Machine Learning And Its Tremendous Effect On Web Design
- Web Design Fundamentals: High Quality Pages
- 5 Pillars of Great Website Design
- The Importance of SSL Certificates in Web Development
- [VIDEO] Tip of the Week: Website Design - Keeping it Beautiful
- How to Choose a Great Web Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design is Critical in 2017
- CSS and its Importance in Website Design
- Why You Need to Give Your Website a Face-lift
- 5 Most Important Stages in Web Development
- Follow us on Instagram
- Why Effective Web Design Matters
- The Basic Requirements of Effective Web Design
- The 3 Most Important Factors in Effective Custom Web Design for Toronto Businesses
- The Evolution of Web Design
- Toronto Web Design That Will Steer your Business in the Right Direction
- 3 Elements of Good Web Design
- Choosing the best in Web Design
- We understand working in the Toronto web development industry
- Factors to consider when hiring web development in Toronto
- Why utilize a Toronto web development company?
- What Your Website Design in Toronto Should Do For You
- Why Your Site Needs Quality Web Development
- Factors to Consider when Hiring a Toronto Web Development Company
- Trends in Web Design
- The Role of Toronto Web Design
- An Overview of Web Development in Toronto
- Custom Web Design Solutions At Vestra Inet
- Why Is Proper Website Design So Important For A Company?
- 3 Key Features To Help You Choose Professional Web Design in Toronto
- How To Choose The Right Website Design Toronto Company
The ChatBot – From the Drawing Board into Web Design
Whereas chatbots have gained prominence in the public’s conscientiousness through the so-called smartphone ‘artificial intelligence’, and social messaging bots, chatbots have continued to be developed for commercial purposes and incorporated into web design.
Chatbots have pervaded a whole host of business functions, including e-commerce, customer support, feedback and analytics and much more. In fact, according to Gartner, by 2021 more than half of all enterprises will spend more on chatbots than they will on traditional app development.
In this blog we look at how chatbots are the newest element to be included into web design and what benefits they can bring.
A chatbot is, essentially, a computer program which is designed to carry out a text or verbal conversation with a human participant. Chatbots, it is said, will become the face of artificial intelligence – in a ‘post-app’ era. The technology underlying chatbots’ ability to decipher human input comes mostly from one of two ways: natural language processing or a simpler keyword search. At present, chatbot implementation on websites, and outside of the handful of large scale verbal ‘assistants’, is reliant on the latter – i.e. a keyword search from the user’s input. Regardless, web design is incorporating chatbots in several ways, as we will discover later.
Businesses have found chatbots a potentially lucrative replacement for customer support professionals, or at the very least, in the beginning, a tool to parse queries. Banks, mobile service providers and e-commerce platforms have taken to chatbots in their web design to query customers and offer resolving advice on its basis.
Live chat is one of the most common uses of chatbots, and one being increasingly adopted as part of a business’s web design. Once you navigate to such a website, a chat window opens and presents the user with a communication interface which mimics a text conversation with a human counterpart.
Interactive - Conversational
Chatbots need not be confined to a specific window either. Conversationally interspersed throughout the page or in a post, bots can be used to provide additional information or gather information from the user. Web design plays a huge role in this, as does the content on the page. It cannot be disjointed text, rather the experience must flow seamlessly.
The B2B environment
In the B2B environment, chatbots are seen as a human-augmenting technology. In the internal functioning of the business, web design can help chatbots take over repetitive everyday tasks like checking invoices, following up on status updates – even human resources functions. Externally, chatbots offer a much more personalized service forB2B clients. Some examples are:
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Generating invoices
- Integration with enterprise systems
- Enhanced support services
- Lead generation
- Cross-platform interaction
- Live interaction
- Analytics and feedback (including actionable insights on web design)